Monday, March 12, 2007

Pre-Drywall Inspection

I met with Robert Major of Major Home Inspections today for a pre-drywall inspection of our Inglewood. Things went fairly well with a few things that need to be addressed. Levi advised that he would address most of them (but NOT all of them). I did find out that we are getting the SunBurst over our front door (see pictures of model 3/11/07 entry) (unfortunately, we don't really have a choice). We are having the walk-thru on April 19, 2007 at 10:00 AM followed by the closing on April 23, 2007. Renee and I are extremely excited!! I got my loan locked at at 5.75% with Wells Fargo! (Ryan Homes wasn't too thrilled that I didn't go with NVR but that's another story for another day.) Georgi and I went thru the model today! They've done some interesting paint jobs in there! I posted additional model pictures.

No comments: